Agile techniques have been successfully implemented in a broad range of government projects, branches and agencies. In reality, Agile is ideally suited to development in most government projects, because Agile enables software development teams to be flexible and responsive to unanticipated changes.
However, not all Agile projects are successful. How can you increase your chances? Learn from renowned Agile expert and practitioner Laszlo Szalvay how one customer changed the organization from command-and-control to inspect-and-adapt and achieved a repeatable 66% cycle time reduction.
Join us to learn why this customer and others such as HHS CMS, DISA Forge.mil, Idaho Department of State & Welfare, Red Gate Software, QNX Software, Deutsche Post, and Intel have chosen CollabNet to lead the path to transformation.
CollabNet's Agile team welcomes you to this complimentary fast paced workshop, where Laszlo Szalvay, renowned Agile expert and practitioner, will discuss effective Agile implementations in government and other regulated industries. We will also discuss:
- The most important foundations of Agile that you need to adopt to be successful and call yourself “Agile”
- Key advanced Agile topics that are frequently missed in regulated environments, leading to poor outcomes
- Detailed examples of teams that have been successfully implementing Agile Scrum
- The essential prerequisites for a successful Agile project or team
- Key characteristics of software systems, like CollabNet TeamForge and ScrumWorks Pro, that enable Agile projects
Don’t miss this chance to understand how to harness Agile for your personal and organizational benefit.
Click here to view the agenda and the full description of this exclusive event. We look forward to seeing you there.
Registration will subscribe you to CollabNet communications including confirmation and reminder emails for this webinar.
Transitioning to Agile in Government
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013
Time: 8:00am - 1:15pm
Location: Key Bridge Marriott
1401 Lee Highway
Arlington, VA 22209
Our featured speakers include:
VP Worldwide Scrum Business, CollabNet
Agile Coach, CollabNet