How To Scale Application Development & Delivery across the Enterprise
Software and applications are core to your business. Agile project planning and management have gone mainstream and the rest of the delivery chain has yet to catch up. Organizations who are successful at the workgroup level are further challenged with scaling these successes across an entire enterprise.
Join CollabNet founder and CEO, Bill Portelli, as he discusses:
- What is shaping the future of application development & delivery
- Adapting existing ALM systems with the least amount of disruption
- Steps enterprises are taking to scale enterprise agility, on a global-scale
- The importance of community and collaboration when scaling Agile and DevOps across thousands of projects and tens of thousands of developers.
- The right system-wide approach will ensure governance while still enabling teams to use any best-of-breed tools to innovate and deliver.
- Key considerations in on-demand provisioning and how to scale repeatable tool and process chains for the software delivery pipeline.
- Requirements for reporting and analytics for improved decision making, risk detection and mitigation, process adherence and measurement against benchmarks.
|Bill Portelli: Founder and CEO, CollabNet
Bill Portelli is CEO and cofounder of CollabNet, the leading provider of solutions for Enterprise Cloud Development that orchestrate hybrid development and deployment across public, private, and on-premise environments. His background includes 30 years of experience in engineering, business, and overall executive management. Just prior to CollabNet, Bill was Senior VP and GM of Cadence Design Systems' global consulting business as well as its Custom Integrated Circuits tools business unit. Since starting CollabNet, Bill and his team have led the Company to the industry leadership position in providing enterprise solutions for collaborative and distributed agile software development in the cloud, including the building of the first front end platform for the industry shift to hybrid cloud development and deployment. Read More.