CIOs' Frequently Asked Questions About Governance
Gartner Analyst Report
Strategy and governance are two of the most important processes in any organization, yet most enterprises struggle to govern well. After talking with CIOs from over 300 companies, research has shown that organizations across industries share many of the same core questions and problems regarding governance.
This 2015 Gartner analyst report spells out the top 5 questions IT leaders have in the space, and shares Gartner's own best practices for each.
Read it now to learn:
- Where your organization should start its journey with governance
- What a good governance process entails
- What core communication tools to use for "just enough" governance
- How CIOs in the public sector can deal with governance effectively
- The biggest mistakes companies make when it comes to governance
This complimentary report is brought to you by CollabNet® TeamForge® ALM, the industry’s most complete open Application Lifecycle Management platform. TeamForge helps automate governance by enabling centralized controls over tools, access, process, and IP, and ensures real-time visibility, traceability, and reporting across the application lifecycle. TeamForge facilitate business agility and efficiency while helping enforce the strictest governance, security, and regulatory compliance standards.