TeamForge Version Control is an enterprise Software Configuration Management (SCM) platform that enables software development and IT leaders to deliver a better experience for developers, while ensuring visibility, compliance, and intellectual property (IP) security across all source code-related activities.
Join this webinar to learn about our latest TeamForge SCM Version Control features:
- Keep your source code repository size in control and operations fast by managing large files and binary objects using Git Large File Storage (LFS)
- Use TeamForge's powerful Code Browser web UI to accomplish complex Git operations with ease
- Retrofit code changes, like bug fixes, to your product branches
- Revert unwanted code changes from a repository
- Create and delete branches
- See how a file has evolved throughout its history: diff file to any previous version, not just to the previous one
- Take your productivity to new level: a sneak-peek view to our brand new My Workspace!
Miikka Andersson will walk you through how those features can further improve your software engineering machinery, while minimizing the risk.